A LAYERED BUILD
Let's get down to creating!!!
You will learn how to draw a snowman with a snow drift and sky. You can start with the Snowman Practice Sheet provided in your box. Trace all the lines and add any other details you'd like your snowman to have. This practice activity will prepare you for drawing your final snowman in the tutorial below.
- Circle paper
- Micron marker
- Shaker (layers of cardboard)
1. Trace the practice sheet and draw out details of your snowman.
2. Follow the tutorial above and draw your own snowman and snowdrift with pencil.
3. Trace all pencil with marker and erase pencil lines.
4. Mix your blue paints within the included palette.
5. Paint the sky around your snowman and let dry completely.
6. Follow the stacking instructions for your shaker.
7. Add glitter before gluing your plastic layer.
8. Let dry and then add your ribbon.
9. Hang it up! Yay! You are done!